Aims & Objectives
Aims & Objectives of the School
- To make them useful and good citizens.
- To inculcate in them a patriotic spirit.
- To prepare the children to face and accept the challenges of life.
- To make them firm believers in their respective religion and to respect all other religions.
- To prepare the children from the grass root level to compete in All India Services and Professional courses.
- To give a strong foundation in English, national language along with the state language.
- To develop the talent and aesthetic skills of the students.
- To give individual attention.
- To give wide perspective of the world they live in and to develop a comprehensive vision.
- To help the students in building character and discipline.
- To instill in the students a feeling of national awareness and to teach them to shoulder their responsibility with dignity and courage.
- To develop creative thinking in a child.
- To build self-confidence and leadership qualities in a child.
The sole objective of our school is to provide quality education to all at a moderate cost. Madina Public School has lived upto its objective by delivering 100% first classes in board exams since inception. Islamic values and ethics are an integral part of our curriculum in accordance with the parents desire.