Pre School at Madina Public School
Quality education in the early years of preschool sets a firm foundation in the overall development of a child. At MPS, the nursery curriculum provides a right array of activities to help children move towards achieving their early learning goals. In Nursery, children are engaged in school readiness activities such as reading, writing, counting, number recognition and problem solving in a fun filled but purposeful manner. Children are encouraged to corroborate their learning through collaborative activities in the areas of dramatics, science and arts.
Key Areas in Nursery Curriculum
- Enhancing communication skills
- Expression through art and drama
- Theme based Concept Time
- Math and Language Skill Development
- Opportunities for fine and gross motor development
- Promoting cognitive development
- Story Time
- Water Play
- Sand Play
- Creative Time
- Library Time
- Celebration of festivals and special days
- Field Trips
- Free Play with Technology Corner
Start Building Your Childs Career In Education Right Here
Primary education is now compulsory for every child. Pre - Primary Education can be defined as "a set of knowledge along with skills and experience as well as behavioral rules which provides the essentials for coping successfully in everyday life at school." This is acquired at Madina Public School. The purpose of Pre-Primary education in Madina is to provide children with a relaxing and pleasurable learning environment to promote a balanced development of different aspects necessary to a child's development such as the physical, intellectual, language, social, emotional and aesthetic aspects.
At MPS utmost care is taken to help the students in bringing up their goals and dreams.
- Pre school education is essential for your toddler because it prepares your child for kindergarten and future school which builds a strong base for their future education.
- It allows developing your child's personality by exposing the creativity of the child in a natural way.
- Our Educators help the students to learn how they can adjust with their peer group and interact with the others.
- We ensure the physical, mental and emotional growth of the child.
- Madina provides Co-curricular & Extra-curricular Activities to a galore, Which includes Art & Craft , Field Trips , Story Telling, Rhymes & Action Songs, EVS (Environmental Studies), Physical Education, Visits to places of interest especially gardens, zoo etc.
Our Goal is to equip children with broad ranging skills that support the child to learn and profit from the whole range of educational opportunities that primary and secondary schools provide. The better equipped at the start, the more effective education is in ‘MADINA’.
Our Aims and Goals
- Self-regulation of attention and behavior.
- Effective social skills to develop a positive relationship with others.
- Positive attitude towards learning.
- Self-motivation for learning.
- Listening skills.
- Understanding, accepting, and following the rules and regulations.
- Finding more than one solution to a question.
- Responsibility for age-appropriate tasks.
- Turn taking during the activity session with the other children.